Analyst - CAE Engineer in E-Mobility
LOEWE POLAND Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Offer expired 18 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Propose and execute calculations and simulations in the field of vehicle dynamics and other physical systems in the E-Mobility field.
Support development and testing of mechanical and electrical systems by means of calculation / simulation.
Close cooperation with software developers (both embedded and test applications).
Support to chief mechanical engineer.
• At least Master’s Degree in Applied Mathematics / Physics or Engineering mechanics, Informatics and the like.
Skills / Knowledge
• English, at least B2
• Knowledge, skills and experience in applied mathematics (numerical methods and algorithms etc.)
• At least basic knowledge in physics (mechanics, magnetism) - the deeper the better.
• Programming (Python, Matlab, GNU Octave, etc.), eventually using simulation packages (Simulink, Simulation X, Nastran, Abaqus, ANSYS, etc.)
• Knowledge in engineering mechanics and simulation (FEM), electrical machines and systems and / or interest in motor vehicles is advantageous but not necessary.
- Passion and drive for your field - Geeks & freaks welcome!
- Independent problem-solver, capable of meticulous work but also able team player.
- Skunk Works mindset :-)
What we offer
well equipped work environment (HW, SW...)
chance to take part in development of attractive products, physical tests and experience the results of your work by riding.
small, highly motivated team
remote work (depends on the project stage)
full-time - employee or external contract
About the job
A development team working in the field of E-Mobility is looking for a new colleague! You should be familiar with applied mathematics, knowledgeable in physics and interested in simulations and programming.
We are a small team, where every member is directly responsible for the finished product. Vehicles we develop are a personal matter to us, so we offer and expect a high degree of ownership. More than a hierarchy or impressive job titles, we focus on passion, learning, and the ambition to make a top product.