- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Analyst - Cash Application with RussianNumer ref.: 139939BR
- Ensure that all cash has been entered into the system, banked on the due date and that receipts are applied to customer accounts.
- Apply credit and debit notes to customer invoices & release cash security
- Run "Pre-payment Report" to monitor the pre payment process. After the billing document has been created, when automatic allocation process doesn't work, manually match pre-payments against invoices.
- Perform booking and release of securities in SAP
- Acknowledge receipt of complaint with customer, investigate & resolve the complaint.
- Monitor performance metrics and Perform the monthly reconciliation of General ledger accounts
- Ensure that unidentified receipts are properly coordinated with the bank, cash management team (back-end treasury); and to other relevant parties to ensure resolution within prescribed timeline.
- Very good level of Russian (min. C1) and English (B2)
- Results focused teamplayer with excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Up to 1 year of experience in finance/accounting area preferred
- Knowledge of cash application is welcome
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SAP