- Kazimierza Wielkiego 3, 50-077 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
DISCOVER your opportunity
Being a part of our Claim Operations Poland, you add value to the organization as you are directly aligned to organizational goals. It’s a unique team in terms of learning as we cater to all the countries where AXA XL has offices and we support all line of businesses (Property, Casualty, Professional and Specialty) and all products.
Our claims team in Poland receives loss notifications (first notice of loss) directly from our brokers/insured across the world and set up claims as per defined standard operating procedures and service level agreement. As a member of our team, you will be required to use your knowledge and learning’s at work to identify claims loss details from the first notice of loss. A major part of our team also work as actual claim owners on follow business (Coinsurance) and do reconciliation/triaging of monthly/quarterly statements and process financials as per leader’s instructions.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Index claims related documents for various lines of businesses.
- Create first notice of loss & setup incident only claims in our claims systems.
- Reconcile coinsurance bordereau and enter payments/reserves in our claims systems.
- Work together with onshore teams to resolve complex scenarios and ask for additional information when needed.
- Maintain proper documentation of all the procedures and updates.
- Be part of the process meetings and participate in monthly/quarterly audio & video conference calls.
- Make sure to achieve service level agreements and meet set quality
- You will report to Assistant Manager, Claims.
SHARE your talent
- Amazing modern workspace in heart of the city
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Lunch allowance
- Fresh fruits every morning in our kitchen
- Multisport and cinema card
- Luxmed health insurance with dental package included and Pramerica life insurance
- Improving your language skills by working in multicultural environment with English use on a daily basis
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- University degree or relevant experience
- Fluent English and French, both spoken and written are a must
- Excellent data processing skills
- Proven experience in insurance industry preferably in (re)insurance claims area (ability to read and interpret insurance data) will be an asset
- Computer literate including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other commonly used software
- Inquisitive mind with strong analytical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent people skills; communicative and open to new challenges
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on 'Aplikuj' button.
Please remember to enter the following clause: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".