private medical care
Analyst - Client Finance Team
Xceedance Consulting Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Pawia 21, Stare Miasto, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
We are looking for a competent comrade - someone with financial finesse, who can stand on their own two feet; but who can also take a seat & corroborate with the team - to accompany us on our mission of uniqueness and excellence. If this is you, then look no further!
By joining our finance team, you have the opportunity to grow in one of 3 teams:
Reporting & Invoicing Team
• Creating invoices – we are in constant contact with Technical Underwriters and after their requests we are responsible for creating invoices in Invoicing Tool based on market specifics.
• Preparing reports – we prepare reports with weekly, monthly and quarterly frequency, moreover we prepare ad-hoc reports according to the client’s requirements and needs.
• Closings advices – after receiving payments our Team enters into the system premium and tax split broken down by country and payment details.
Cash Application and Payables
• Cash application – we are monitoring bank accounts that belong to our client, assigning payments to proper insurance contracts, analysing documentation from the brokers and internal policy documents.
• Payment process – we are initiating internal transfers in case of misslodged payments, taking part in the coinsurance payment process, initiating claims offsets to premium accounts.
• Reports – we take part in reports preparation on the monthly basis, presenting amounts being written off in the cash application process and a separate report with all cash entries waiting to be reassigned and clarified in our records.
• Process automation – we take part in process automation and improving our current system by proposing changes and testing new solutions which are going to be implemented.
Collections & SOA
• Contacting brokers- we send collection emails to brokers to arrange payment of overdue invoices but also respond to other inquiries related to the collection process.
Monitoring overdue accounts - we review aging reports that show unpaid policies, reconcile booking and cash entries and comment on specific cases for reporting purposes
• Keeping records of collection activity- we record our daily work through various spreadsheets and excel files and find possibilities for process improvements.
• SOA process- we prepare statements of accounts for the brokers and comment on the statements we receive from them.
Very good English skills.
Good knowledge of German or French or Spanish.
Analytical thinking, numeracy and problem-solving skills are critical.
Previous experience in finance/ credit control/ collections will be an asset.
Ability to question the status quo and openness to new challenges.
Excellent communication skills.
Good Excel skills.
A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
What we offer
Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneer companies in professional insurance support.
Ongoing professional training – to onboard you for a good start and your further professional development.
Your own growth training budget - use internal and external development opportunities and take advantage of your own budget.
LUXMED medical cover for you with full dental care, oncological preventive program and additional mental health support with helpline & individual sessions with a therapist.
Flexible work hours (we start between 7:00 and 10:30 am).
8-hour work time with a lunch break already included - spend the rest of the day doing what is important to you as intended in the #2h4Family program.
Private life insurance - 80% of the premium is covered by an employer.
Employee referral program - we appreciate you recommending your friends to join us.
Additional days off - to celebrate your birthday, moreover, if you want to have covid vaccine or do a volunteering work, feel free to do so with some extra days off.
Integration events - monthly delicious breakfasts, movie nights, board game nights, outdoor events.
Lively and modern office in the City Centre with parking space for employees.
A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Xceedance Consulting Polska Sp. z o.o.
Imagine working for an organization that truly believes in a set of values which drive its performance, define its culture and help it grow. Imagine that in the center of it all is a team of individuals united in creating a diverse, unique workplace and business experience.
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.