Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Analyst/Consultant in Public Service Industry – Revenue Team (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Analyst/Consultant in Public Service Industry – Revenue Team (CN)Numer ref.: R00045208
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Public Services industry group works with the following sub industries: Social Services + (Employment, Pensions, Education and Child welfare), Post & Parcel, Cities & Infrastructure, Public Safety
What will you do?
- Project Delivery: Deliver projects for global clients by working together with medium to large size teams. Responsibilities may include strategy, implementation, process design and change management for specific modules
- Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice.
- Industry Experience: Provide industry expertise in various sub-segments of the Public Service industry
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community. Acquiring skills that have utility across industry groups.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelors’s degree is a must, Master’s Degree is desirable
- The Right candidate must have analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights related to Revenue/Taxation sub-industry
- A background in Finance/Taxation/IT is desirable
- For Consultant role: 4+ years of exposure to Consulting, and 2 years of experience in the Public Service domain is desirable
- For Analyst role: at least 1 year of exposure to Consulting (and/or a Project Based Environment), and experience in the Public Service domain is desirable.
- Exposure to data analytics tools, dashboarding tools (SAS) and/or cloud
- Cloud certifications such as AWS, CCP, AWS SAA, Azure or equivalent
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies such as Scale Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ability to engage in meaningful discussions around use of emerging tech
- Exposure to Salesforce/ SAP
- Works on client site with minimal supervision in his/her area
- Interacts with clients regularly and provides specialized inputs at a functional level
- Ability to create research-based content, within quick turnaround times to meet deadlines
- Has good written and verbal communication skills; can articulate and share points well
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Shares inputs in his/her area to support a discussion
- Ability to deliver presentations when required to an audience or client on functional aspects of his or her domain
- Strives to be part of the larger team and aligns with requirements of the team
- Ability to establish working relationships with clients and colleagues and is driven to grow
- Strong communicator; proficiency in English
- Strong command over technology and willingness to continuously learn
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Good command over other European languages (German, French, etc.)
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Can join within a short notice period of less than 2 months
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Wroclaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Satisfying job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.