- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
(English+ Portuguese and French)
The Global Markets Control Office is an extension of the COO Office and partners businesses in the embedding, remediation and improvement of the control environment with respect to key risks to Markets and BSM businesses. The Surveillance function within the Control Office is responsible for monitoring Front Office e-communications, predominantly on the Bloomberg platform, and provides reasonable assurance that communications by Markets and BSM FO staff are consistent with HSBC’s communications and conduct policies, and that the GM and BSM businesses are operating in line with relevant laws, regulations, codes and HSBC Group Standards and Values.
- Review, investigate and process lexicon-based alerts of GM & BSM FO staff’s e-comms generated by Bloomberg Surveillance system
- Escalate exceptions, breaches and instances of irregularities to line manager / London Control Office after careful analysis of alerts
- Continuously suggest refinements to lexicon lists in order to reduce instances of false positives and achieve high-quality alerts
- Accurately logging surveillance activity, maintaining audit trail
- Assist in testing and rolling out upgrades to surveillance system
- Close interaction with London Control Office
- English + Portuguese and French essential
- Financial Services experience desirable
- Experience in E-communications Surveillance is preferable
- Good knowledge on Financial Markets, Regulations, Products, Trading strategies and Terminologies
- Understanding of what constitutes misconduct in Financial Markets, including market abuse; ability to understand e-communications and analyze these for detection of potential inappropriate conduct
- Ability to make accurate judgment calls on the nature of alerts in a short time period (i.e. deciding quickly and reliably what requires escalation)
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Surveillance tools desirable
- Ability to learn and grasp and new systems, tools and databases quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working effectively and independently in a small team and also collaborate with global colleagues
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proficient in MS Office (incl. Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time-lines. Excellent time management and prioritization of work tasks. Manage urgent ad-hoc requests from London Control Office / business
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Ability to clearly articulate implications of analysis and findings
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]