Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Analyst - Credit Debt Collection - Portuguese Speaker
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units under Finance Operations Manila scope ( see Dimensions )
- To provide support to the Debt Collection Supervisor
- Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual
- Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities
- Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders
- Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners.
- Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA
- Handle customer queries as well as that of the Customer Service Center
- Coordinate with Sales and the business account reviews on assigned portfolios
- Investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
- Negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts
- Recommend for credit line increase/decrease/revocation
- Contribute ideas on process enhancements/improvement
- Shows willingness to accept responsibilities assigned and in fact displays eagerness to succeed
- Identified excellence by objective results, trainers assessments, and management evaluation
- Handles complex accounts and knows the in/out of the process
- Has good communication skills and maximizes this to deliver above average performance in debt collections
- This role will have an exposure to business leaders and third party customers. The role requires high level of negotiation skills and involves maximising commercial opportunities whilst taking acceptable risks . This will require creating very good working relationships with the local Credit Team, OTC , Sales and other FO business partners. Having the ability of meeting with the customers to discuss a range of issues but still maintain a solid relationship wherever possible
- Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course
- With 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player Professional Experience
- Experience in performing call outs and other collection efforts to third party customers
- With 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Apply Strategic Credit Focus : Awareness
- Collect Customer Debt : Skill
- Manage Bad Debt : Awareness
- Advise and Support Business Decisions : Awareness
- Champions Customer and Stakeholder Focus : Knowledge
- Demonstrates Courage : Knowledge
- Delivers Results : Knowledge
- Builds Shared Vision : Awareness
- Process Improvement : Awareness
- Team working : Knowledge
- Communicate and Persuade : Skill
- Use Computer and Communication System : Knowledge
- Business Partnering / Relationships Building / Stakeholder Management : Knowledge
- Portuguese (C2)
- Spanish (B2)
- Second Shift
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.