HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Analyst - Global Transformation
Ref No: GTC/A/US/11.2017
Global Transformation is a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change for HSBC. Combining our change expertise and experience with our HSBC knowledge and network, we work hand in hand with our business and delivery partners across the world to deliver the important changes needed to achieve HSBC’s aim: to be the world’s leading international bank. Currently we are looking for Analyst to support Retail Bank Wealth Management (RBWM).
- Gathers and details business requirements, supporting prioritisation and traceability
- Supports team to define and manage implementation (e.g. definition of interim and target states, pilot/ roll out approach and managing implementation readiness); manages individual implementation activities (e.g. develops training materials
- Supports process mapping/ re-engineering design activities using standard tools for both statistical and qualitative methods · Supports re-engineering delivery and implementation activities · Supports the production of business case
- Takes accountability for work / time management; produces high quality outputs and works without needing constant supervision, approaching new tasks or challenges with confidence and enthusiasm
- Solves problems systematically, logically and independently and where appropriate involving supervisors
- Shapes basic ideas, makes suggestions in regards to potential quick wins
- Understands basic tools from the re-engineering toolkit and uses these to conduct basic analysis - gathering current state data (operations, financial etc) and identifying improvement opportunities
- Designs parts of a solution based on the business requirements · Supports on planning a change approach, including considerations on how to manage impacts to the change audience (e.g. planning/ sequencing of change activities)
- Working between 14:00 and 22:00 CET according to US/Canadian time zone.
- Awareness of Waterfall and Agile methodologies and best practice techniques
- Some knowledge of process improvement or requirements gathering techniques
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Experience in retail banking projects is a plus
- Experience gathering requirements, process re-engineering or conducting design activity
- Experience of communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Exposure to change implementation activity
- Some experience of data analysis and interpretation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and some experience in face-to-face presentation.
- Solving uncertain problems
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) - Desirable
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) - Optional
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow / Green Belt – Optional
- Degree in Business Information Systems or a related field - Optional
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employee benefits
- Work on remote basis (up to 3 days per week)
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.