- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 godziny temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You may be actually surprised, but we are not a (retail) bank. So who are we?
- Part of global BNP Paribas Group
- International Operations Centre based in Warsaw
- Back-office experts specialising in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional clients
Wondering how your typical day at our company will look like?
- Daily orders for global markets: subscription, redemption, switches
- Organize dealing documentation and customer files
- Process all manual transactions received
- Handling all request of internal and external customers
- Sending of daily cash flow forecast for fund manager
- Ensuring that relevant deadlines and other performances standards are met
- Reconciliation of fund units
- Processing of corporate actions, dividend, mergers
Sounds good? Learn more about our recruitment criteria.
We are interested both in experienced professionals as well as new graduates. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ professional experience.
- University degree
- Fluent English
- First experience in Fund industry or financial background is nice to have
- Strong attention to details and high accuracy
- MS Office knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactivity and ability to take initiative
We build our culture based on team spirit, open-mindedness and willingness to learn. If these values are close to your heart, scroll down to see what we offer.
- Stable employment, full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Private medical package including dental care, freedom of treatment and telemedicine
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR).
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.