Analyst L2C B2C Payments
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.
- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
Analyst L2C B2C Payments
How can you make history with us?
- Optimize payment processing activity with focus in card not present transactions, continuously improving performance across channels and markets
- Enable distant channel payments operations by supporting market or channel openings, changes of business model or new initiatives to provide value added services
- Optimize subscription payments, supporting the different activities to recover failed payments
- Back office tools administration: user management, access control, configuration and support to digital teams
- Support the finance team to identify improvements in the end to end order to cash process by optimizing the payments reconciliation process
- Prevent and resolve payment incidents, in coordination with the rest of the payments team, Digital, Payment Global Partners and markets, acting as a global escalation contact for markets
Who are we looking for?
- University degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant
- At least 2 years of professional experience, exposure to payments, financial applications (e.g. e-banking) & controls
- Direct relationship experience with financial or eCommerce providers
- Experience in the area of B2C payments is an asset
- Strong analytical mindset, ambitious with a desire to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes
- Problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success with collaboration, decision-making, and process orientation
- Good English speaker and an excellent teammate
- Ideally with good command of SAP and Excel
What we offer you?
- Attractive medical care for you & family
- Life insurance
- Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
- Remote work & flexible arrangements
- Wide range of trainings & professional qualification support
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- Free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?