- Swobodna 3 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Analyst Opportunities at BNY MellonNumer ref.: 2004933
BNY Mellon has had a presence in Wrocław, Poland since 2010. Supporting BNY Mellon’s ongoing strategy to optimise infrastructure and support global growth plans, the location has functioned as one of six Global Delivery Centres around the world, since early 2012.
The Poland Global Delivery Centre (Poland GDC) is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations
Looking for a unique opportunity to enhance your career with a global organization? This is a general requisition, the exact role will be determined during the application process; you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
Position in BNY Mellon, will provide you with:
- A clear career path, with defined assessment criteria and associated deadlines.
- Regular manager’s feedback on work progress.
- Regular salary reviews and increases, dependent on performance.
- Exposure to and training on financial markets, internal systems and processes
- Opportunity to work within a global financial services organisation
Join one of our teams in Wrocław:
- Fund Accounting and Administration
- Trade Operations
- Legal Agreement Repository
- Middle Office
- Client Activation
- Business Change
- Alternative Investment Services
- Global Risk Solutions
- Client Experience
- Trust and Depositary
- Corporate Trust
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 1-2 years of experience with financial background
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Availability to work full time.
- University Education: BA or/and MA
- Basic knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- On-site kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Pension scheme & My Benefit Program
How to Apply
We invite you to complete a candidate profile online.
Source: Job Board
Source Specific: Pracuj.pl