- Pawia 9, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In order to ensure we are delivering top-notch quality services to our clients a couple of month back we have decided to build a new Quality Assurance function within our Krakow Center. Now we are looking for an experienced Quality Control Analyst who will join out QA Team and will be gathering and analyzing quality data from our Operations Teams. This role is visible and driven by our client so you can definitely expect to have a close connection with leading industry experts as well as our experienced colleagues in other locations worldwide.
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Being an Analyst in our growing Insurance Operations team in Poland you will partner with our European clients and focus on delivering top notch strategic operations and analytical support throughout the entire end-to-end insurance product lifecycle. Our teams provides standardized and streamlined back-office support to world’s leading insurers, reinsurers, MGAs and insurance brokers.
As an analyst in our Policy Issuance team (part of bigger Insurance Operations team) you will be reading and interpreting insurance documents, analyzing and processing data in our systems. Finally you will be issuing insurance policies on behalf of our clients with adherence to the highest quality and editorial standards. On the top of that you will also focus on preparing reports and updating company’s systems and databases. Joining Policy Issuance team you will have a strong impact on the transition process as this is a new role in Krakow office. Therefore there might be some really interesting development opportunities ahead of you.
Interested? Let us know!
The following requirements will be crucial in this role and will make you feel much more comfortable when doing all the analytical magic to our clients:
- Very good knowledge of English and at least one additional language (French, Spanish or German)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong editorial skills (documents) along with patience and meticulousness
- Insurance experience will be a plus but willingness to develop in this area in a global context is good enough!
- Attention to details are critical
- Positive personality along with great sense of humor (must-have – no negotiations here!)
What you can expect
- Lots of challenging activities – we want you to feel that you’re on fire (not literally though;)
- Full support, but no too much, of a traditional supervision
- People around you to inspire you and help you grow (as a professional and as a person)
- Exposure to global insurance industry
- Flexibility, common sense, pragmatism on a daily basis
- Yep….salary, benefits, medical care, training budget and flexible working hours too…no worries!