private medical care
Analyst - Policy Management with French
AXA XL Catlin Services SE
- Kazimierza Wielkiego 3, Stare Miasto, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Accurate and timely entry of insurance data into AXA XL’s systems and databases through interpretation of insurance contracts and associated correspondence
Analysis and presentation of insurance contract financial data
Production of monitoring reports and prompt handling of exception items
Prompt and accurate resolution of data quality issues
Production of Insurance documentation (quotations, certificates, endorsements)
Clearance and sanctions checking
Electronic filing of documents
Undertaking any other duties that the company may reasonably request to be performed
You will report to the local Assistant Manager
University degree or relevant experience
Fluency in English and French (both spoken and written) is a must (at least B2 level)
Proven experience on similar role (related to data administration & analysis)
Excellent data processing skills
Outstanding problem-solving skills
Computer literate including Microsoft Office Package
Inquisitive mind with strong analytical thinking skills
Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
Excellent people skills; communicative and open to new challenges
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
FIND your future
XA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Inclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
• Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
• Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
• Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
• Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
• Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
At AXA XL, Sustainability is integral to our business strategy. In an ever-changing world, AXA XL protects what matters most for our clients and communities. We know that sustainability is at the root of a more resilient future. Our 2023-26 Sustainability strategy, called “Roots of resilience”, focuses on protecting natural ecosystems, addressing climate change, and embedding sustainable practices across our operations.
• Valuing nature: How we impact nature affects how nature impacts us. Resilient ecosystems - the foundation of a sustainable planet and society – are essential to our future. We’re committed to protecting and restoring nature – from mangrove forests to the bees in our backyard – by increasing biodiversity awareness and inspiring clients and colleagues to put nature at the heart of their plans.
• Addressing climate change: The effects of a changing climate are far reaching and significant. Unpredictable weather, increasing temperatures, and rising sea levels cause both social inequalities and environmental disruption. We're building a net zero strategy, developing insurance products and services, and mobilizing to advance thought leadership and investment in societal-led solutions.
• Integrating ESG: All companies have a role to play in building a more resilient future. Incorporating ESG considerations into our internal processes and practices builds resilience from the roots of our business. We’re training our colleagues, engaging our external partners, and evolving our sustainability governance and reporting.
• AXA Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as AXA XL’s “Hearts in Action” programs. These include our Matching Gifts program, Volunteering Leave, and our annual volunteering day – the Global Day of Giving.
AXA XL Catlin Services SE
Have you ever wondered who insures the insurance companies? What different elements the insurance policy consist of, and how it is assembled? Would you like to see the backstage of international insurance market? To get to know how to insure skyscrapers from terrorist attacks, endangered species or private art collections? Our company is just the place to do all that!
AXA XL is one of the leading companies on the insurance and reinsurance market. We are currently looking for eager and passionate candidates to join our growing family!
After all, how risky can it be to join the insurance company?