NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the ESG & Statistical Reporting cluster. We add value by providing regulatory reporting services to various internal and external stakeholders as well as risk analysis and material for interim and annual report. As an analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting processes to financial supervisors.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in monthly, quarterly or annual reporting depending on the reporting process
- Work with datasets, analyze development and compile reports to external authorities
- Be responsible for delivering reporting according to regulatory requirements
- Work on automation to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the reported data
- Participate in projects and focus on continuous improvements within your processes and Group Finance
You’ll join an international and dynamic environment where there are development opportunities, both in your carrier and on a personal level. Welcome to a team with high commitment and positive atmosphere with the ambition to become even better in supplying essential deliveries for Nordea.
The role is based in Łódź; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, has a “questioning” mind-set, proposes new ways of working and strives for constant improvement in current processes
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discerns what is important, develops appropriate action plans and demonstrates ownership.
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persists in the face of adversity, and takes both initiative and accountability for improving his/her own performance.
- Judgement: Displays good judgement, thinks ahead, anticipates questions and prioritises work tasks appropriately.
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree in finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering or similar
- Interest and ability in a programming language (SAS, SQL, Python or R) is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well within a team as well as with other teams across the bank
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.