- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Global Client Delivery is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve.
We are the key link between Nielsen and our clients - manufacturers from FMCG industry. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service. In this role you will execute projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data and constructing presentations.
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs
- Analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data
- Draft presentations (category overview as well as issue based) building a story and finalizing conclusions and proposes recommendations (E2E process)
- Deliver final presentations (category overview as well as issue based) building a story and final recommendations
- Use internal tools and data sources
- Follow and fully owns ways of working process, manages Clients’/Client Business Partners’ (CBPs’) expectations
- Attend client meetings and presentations over the phone and in person
- Discuss analysis design to best answer client questions with Client Business Partner/client with the support of Senior team member
- Discuss design and calculate the Quantified Business Opportunity
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
For this business crucial role, you will have to possess strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills. You are a team player - orientated to details and an analytical approach will make you successful in the analytical part of the job where the key is to be a good listener with the ability to draw conclusions from a lot of data that are to the point and visualized in a simplified way. For the client-facing part, excellent presentation and communication skills are needed where the key is to be a good listener to understand what our clients really need and want from our data and Nielsen as a provider.
- Relevant previous working experience in consulting or analytical role within market research, FMCG/Retail industry
- Experience with Nielsen tools & data would be a plus
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Analytical and/or sales experience in a client-facing role, preferably from the market research industry
- Ability to build trust and engage the client
- Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Comfortable working in a digital enabled environment
- Ability to work within a virtual environment
The role might require travelling frequently to assigned clients.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Give us a chance to know you! Send your updated CV in English by clicking “Apply now”.