- plac Nowy Targ 28, 50-438 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Who you will work with:
You’ll join the Orpheus team as a part of the Client Capabilities Network (CCN), based in our Wroclaw office.
The CCN includes more than 2,000 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will be a part of the Orpheus team, working as an intern for ~12 months. The Orpheus team offers a broad range of procurement analytics that cover spend data extraction from client systems, data processing, categorization, and spend insight generation using best in class solutions and procurement knowledge.
What you will do:
You will provide support to the various Orpheus client-serving and knowledge-building teams in data preparation (quality and consistency checks, combining datasets, unifying naming conventions in Alteryx, SQL, Python, or Excel).
You will have an opportunity to contribute to the development of the tool by reporting bugs, taking part in problem-solving sessions, writing the script, and automatization of repetitive tasks. Throughout the work, you’ll collaborate and actively contribute to the data management and quality control of our clients' data.
In this role, you will also have a chance to develop an understanding of procurement analytics, Orpheus platform, various databases, and tools.
- Full-time university student (3rd – 5th year) studying mathematics, statistics, economics, analytics, or engineering
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Ms. Excel
- Good knowledge of Python, Alteryx, SQL
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent, collaborative, and energetic attitude
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to work in an international environment
- Available min. 25 hours per week