Mars is a global organization with a history reaching back over 100 years and at the same time staying true to its values and remaining a family run and owned business. Nowadays the Mars, family of Associates is 80 000 and present in 80 countries with iconic brands such as M&M’s®, Snickers®, Orbit®, Pedigree®. All Associates are passionate about The Five Principals that guide them through their professional lives: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom.
Master Data Team belongs to MyP&O SSC, part of People&Organization division in Mars. We are creating moments that matter with each interaction through multiple service delivery channels by Managers, Business Partners, MyP&O portal and MyP&O At MyP&O every interaction with Associates and external candidates, talent alumni matter as MyP&O ultimate goal is to build a relationship with them in the Join the new structure and empowered Your potential!
Analytics & Reporting Specialist
Warsaw, new office in city center (Zlote Tarasy building)
The Analytics and Reporting Specialist plays a pivotal role in providing in-depth expertise in designing, executing and maintaining efficient, cost-effective, secure and integrated reporting solutions to enable Mars leadership to fully leverage the skills and talents of Mars associates, drive the people organization alignment and building a talent pipeline. A key focus in this role is to drive our people strategy, help to create a unique associate experience for each individual, provide insights in core competencies that measure and drive individual and organization wide success in the marketplace to position Mars as the distinctive organization.
Profile we are looking for:
This is a highly challenging role that will influence on organization wide success by providing in-depth expertise. The future employer will have a chance to provide HR reporting services for business segments in Europe. A key focus of the role is to drive people strategy and to create structures that will distinctive the organization.
- Provide an extensive analyses and reporting regarding patterns, trends, and potential actions
- Close cooperation with Master Data Lead in order to provide reporting and analytics strategies for
- Personnel Administration and Organization management
- Continuously reviews and improves processes to achieve and resolve escalated issues
- Support governance of policies & procedures including communications of findings and
- recommendations on critical initiatives
- Ensure that developed KPIs and SLAs are continuously met and adhered to
- Act as a subject matter expert in analytics and providing information
- Perform ad-hoc reporting that will be used to drive talent management decisions
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Support the environment that will differentiate and distinctive the organization in the market
- Plan and simultaneously implement interventions in order to deliver high value reports and provide
- recommendations for improvement of reporting efficient and effective
- University degree is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience on analytical /reporting position
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong reporting skills
- High interest in data, metrics and analysis
- Analytical and technical curiosity attitude
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in various level and geographies of organization
- Project management skills and ability to create and manage comprehensive project plans
- Great communication skills, hands-on attitude
- Individual approach in career planning and MarsUniversity with variety of colleges
- Attractive bonus system – we all contribute to business and cost effectiveness
- Private medical care in Medicover – for You and Your family, if You decide
- Benefit Systems corporate card (Multisport)
- Life insurance
- Pension plan – we think about You in a long perspective
- Employee discount for company products - we know Your friends are gonna love it!
- Lunch vouchers