- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Analytics SpecialistNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Analytics Specialist will be part of the SCB Data Science team, Data Analytics & Insights - Group Operations team.
As a Data Analyst, you will be tasked with managing all aspects of any new work/project assessments thoroughly from inception to delivery. You will need to build close working relationships with chief data office to design and implement specific data requirements based on bank’s data standards and work on different types of advanced analytic projects. In addition, as Data Analyst you will also work closely with Project teams, partners and 3rd party vendors.
The Role Responsibilities
- Work closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements and build specifications that will include clear definition of business value for data analysis and insight, approach for extracting the data required from Golden Sources and definition of business rules/logic.
- This role will require an alignment to the Bank's Data Quality Management Framework to ensure data quality controls, governance and compliance is aligned with the Bank’s Data Strategy and Architecture.
- Proactively develop use cases for the application of data analytics to meet different business needs. Build different models/scenarios and demonstrate to business the possibilities of generating insights.
- Partner with system and data owner to establish to document Data Standards of individual critical data attributes.
- Perform data quality controls assessment, identify gaps and follow-up with data owners for remediation.
- Conduct gap analysis against the established DQMF framework & guidelines to assess levels of adherence.
- Support transition of data quality and data governance capabilities into BAU
- You will need to develop a set of analytic tools to enable business to perform data analytics
- Provide data readiness reviews before implementation and manage any issues which may arise within the process
- Data Visualisation – the role requires strong data story telling skills using data visualisation tools (Microstrategy, Tableau etc.)
Our Ideal Candidate possesses experience and up-to date skills related to:
- Documentation – Data Dictionary/Data Modelling/Data Lineage/Business Rules/DQ Rules/ Data Standards, etc.
- Report Types - Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Completeness Dashboards, etc.
- Process and Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/Erwin, etc.
- Strong query language skills (SQL, Hive, HBase, ETL).
- Good experience with Business Intelligence tools and Decision Support Systems.
- Strong data analysis experience and skills using Python, Hive, Spark, R, Microstrategy/Tableau.
- Statistical and Machine learning methods knowledge.
- Proven experience in working with key stakeholders within the business.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
- Presentation Skills – Data Story telling using visualisations is must.
- Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre