- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
The work of Android Developer includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
What you will be doing:
What you will be doing:
- Proactive collaboration in the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the whole development lifecycle
- Hands-on with Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the codebases are vital.
- Focus on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated through the global team
- Taking responsibility for releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps.
- Keen to collaborate with others, and you’ll give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Experienced in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
- Experienced with a range of agile practices and understand how and why they work
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Solid experience (5+ years) in Mobile Engineering
- Hands on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android App
- Experience as a technical expert on the Android platform and competency with industry standard libraries
- Should have a good eye for design, should be able to implement latest Material Design components and animations
- Have experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2
- Familiar with third party lib integration
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito and Espresso
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
- Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
- We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
- Credibility and the ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic.
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross-functional teams, using Jira and Confluence.