- KrakówKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Silvair is a rapidly growing company developing innovative IoT technologies for the smart lighting industry. We provide advanced software solutions for wireless lighting control and commercial building automation. As a leading contributor to the Bluetooth SIG, we drove the development of Bluetooth mesh - a new communication standard for the Internet of Things. We were the first company in the world to develop a qualified Bluetooth mesh stack, and the first IoT business listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Now we aim to be the world’s no.1 provider of wireless solutions for professional lighting applications.
The Mobile team develops applications that connect all Silvair products, while providing the end user with intuitive UX design. The goal is to help the user manage complex wireless mesh networks in a fast and easy-to-understand way.
Our products are changing dynamically so we need to continuously adapt our code to ensure it follows the fresh ideas that the Silvair team comes up with. Bluetooth mesh standard and our application domain create complex system. We believe that clean code is essential for maintaining and developing our applications. Following the SOLID principles and building apps in accordance with the Test Driven Development process is how we work at our team.
Currently we have the iOS application that is broadly used in our system installations over the world. The app help us to understand customer needs in a mobile context. Now we decided to expand our solution, that is why we will create completely new multi-platform application with shared code between iOS and Android. We believe Kotlin Native is the framework that will help us to achieve that vision.
As a member of our team you will have an opportunity to build a new -application from scratch. There will be many technical and architectural challenges to solve.
- follow the product concept and take responsibility for the end-to-end process of building apps with other the team members
- participate in the architecture design and development of apps and tools
- perform code reviews
- create automation and unit tests
- help to establish how new features in the system should work and to define its’ scope
Essential job requirements
- good knowledge of Kotlin and Android SDK
- experience in unit tests
- readiness to work in Agile team
- attention to product and code quality
- curiosity, drive for knowledge and development
- good English language skills
Nice to have
- experience in Kotlin Native framework
- experience in Bluetooth LE
- experience in automation testing
- knowledge of CI principles and tools
- experience in other mobile platforms ((iOS, other cross-platform frameworks)
Benefits & perks
- medical care
- PC or Mac
- fairtrade coffee
- B2B contract
- functional working
a chillout room
The Administrator of the data is Silvair Sp. z o.o, Kraków 31-358 , Jasnogórska 44. The data is collected for the recruitment process purposes only. You have the right to access your data at any time and provide updates. Providing the personal data in scope defined by the country Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other executive acts is obligatory. Providing the additional personal data is voluntary. By clicking "Send" you confirm the above terms.