- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o dzieło, Kontrakt B2B, Umowa agencyjna
- Pełny etat
Hashimoto is a disease hard to detect, even more, challenging to live with. Hashiona is on the mission of raising awareness of the underlying symptoms and helping patients by an innovative app to have the best treatment and get into remission.
We are a small, dynamic team with a family atmosphere working 100% remotely across two countries.
Who are we looking for?
- min. Mid Android developer with at least 5y. Of experience
- You have to know Android, Kotlin, Android X, Retrofit, Kotlin and how to run unit tests
- You should have at least one live mobile app in the market to present as your portfolio
- You should know MVVM i MVI, DI
What you will be doing?
Mainly develop & maintain our app Hashiona including but not limited to building new functionalities, following the newest industry trends.
What do we offer?
- Nice, family atmosphere
- Taking part in social impact project helping millions of Hashimoto patients around the World (VC backed)
- 100% remote work
- B2B contract (full-time) with a chance to switch to employee contract in the future if you desire
- Working closely with CTO as first dev in the team
- Chance to develop business & soft skills via accelerator programs like MIT CEE Forum (if you desire)
How does the recruitment process look like?
There will be at least two steps:
Solve a task/write code based on requirements
Recruitment (virtual) meeting with CTO and CEO
Please send your application via Aplikuj button with your CV attached and expected salary rate provided. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.