private medical care
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
Successful candidates will join a delivery organization providing Applications Management Services for multiple IT systems and applications. Services will be delivered to one of DXC clients from banking sector. We are looking for experienced candidates aiming to build a healthy mix of seniority and technology skills in the team. Successful candidate will be responsible for technical leadership and delivery of critical portfolio projects as well as be a subject matter exert for related solutions. The job will require interactions with DXC application management teams and the customer.
development of Android apps for clients in the banking sector
define build, test and implementation activities
maintain technical documentation
audit of security solutions
creating desktop applications in Java
provide effective communication to the leadership, architecture team and project managers
Experience in mobile application development using Java/Kotlin
Strong understanding of the Android ecosystem and its design patterns
Understanding of security fundamentals and working with encryption technologies
Very good knowledge of mobile applications security best practices
Experience with security related workflow analysis
Experience with online security and abuse topics
In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
Experience of developing clean, maintainable, well-tested code (SOLID, Clean Architecture)
Experience of working with CI\CD pipelines
Experience of working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (e.g. Jira)
Communication and presentations skills
Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Innovative approach to problem solving
What we offer
Why would you join us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
• full-time employment contract
• numerous Opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
• modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
• professional technical and soft skill training programs (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
• private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card,
• Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
• competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
• flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture is in our DNA)
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.