- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
(Wealth & Personal Banking IT)
And we only want to make that better. We have ambitious plans to make the most of our current market position to really grow the first direct business. To do this we’re investing in building a best in class IT team. first directIT work really closely with other business teams to ensure we create the right solutions for both the business and the customer and to support our strategic plans.
first direct is a member of the HSBC group and is one of the major contributors of profit to the Wealth and Personal Banking businesses (that’s everyday banking and investments to you and me). Retail banking services over 50 million customers globally and offers a whole range of banking products and services.
HSBC’s vision is to ‘Build banking’s leading technology company’ and first direct wants to lead the way.
The role of the Engineer is to work in a cross functional agile team at first direct, developing, testing and deploying code to support the first direct portfolio.
We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits.
Use the latest technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently
Be responsible for translating detailed designs into robust, scalable and reusable solutions
Participate in engineering discipline, best practice and standards compliance within first direct and global IT
- Native Android development – Java, Kotlin, Android Studio
- Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
- Agile Tooling – Jira, Confluence, Slack
- Application Monitoring – Splunk, AppDynamics
- CI/CD - tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Nexus
- Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- Good experience in Dagger2, coroutine and familiar with integrating third party lib integration
- Familiarity with Security concepts and integration such as cert pinning, encryption and data protection
- Very good with UI and solid experience in writing unit test and UI tests
Knowledge is desirable, but not essential in the following:
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven
- Node.JS, React
- Automated Testing tooling and methodologies
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will:
- Be an approachable and supportive team member with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment
- Be able to communicate effectively – spoken and written – to convey complex technical subject matter clearly, adapting to the audience
- A deep knowledge of HSBC and first direct systems will be a distinct advantage
Stable job in professional team
Interesting path of career in an international organization
Consistent scope of responsibilities
Private health care, employees’ benefits
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]