- Wielicka 30, 30-552 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
Android iOS Applications Developer (Marketing)
At QVC, the Mobile application developer works with the newest technologies to create applications for Android and iOS products that ultimately provide the best experience for customers. As a member of cross-disciplinary development team focused on Marketing solutions, the developer will have the opportunity to contribute significantly in defining and developing the next generation Android and iOS platforms and best practices for the mobile division. This goes beyond strong development skills, this developer will have visibility and the power to effect change within toolset selection, define the release strategy, and give this group an identity within the greater IT organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You develop Android and iOS applications in a young, fast-paced, and dynamic development team within the Marketing and Social Networks domains.
- You evaluate, improve, and contribute to the design framework established by the team to define and promote standards and best practices.
- You collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to design, develop, test, and ship innovative features for our mobile customers.
- You provide input related to the technical design of new applications/systems and architecture. You contribute to proof-of-concept and feasibility analysis.
- You analyze and define requirements to prepare their specifications and estimations in the process of agile software development as a member of Scrum team.
- You provide third level operational support for production applications when necessary.
- You ensure complete documentation for changes/extensions of current systems.
- You troubleshoot applications problems and drive toward resolution in the process communicating delays, risks, issues to right internal and external parties.
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Engineering or courses in related technology field.
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Working knowledge of SOLID principle and its application to MVVM, MVP pattern.
- Excellent working knowledge of object-oriented programming such as Java, Kotlin and/or Swift.
- Knowledge of Objective-C is a plus.
- Typical candidates will possess 2+ years of professional software development experience specific to native mobile applications development using Java, Kotlin and/or Swift in Agile methodology.
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of Android SDK and iOS SDK, in areas such as component interaction, threading, memory management.
- Working knowledge of the release process to the Google Play, Apple App Store and Amazon Android Market.
- Working knowledge of various Android frameworks such as Dagger 2, Retrofit, RxJava, JetPack is a plus.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment especially build tools and CI tools like XCode, Android Studio, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with Jira / git / etc. related tooling for modern software engineering.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Web Development is a plus.
- Work experience with marketing and social networks technologies is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing.
What We Offer
- Being a part of the international team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern and comfortable office space.
- Attractive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, myBenefit platform, MultiSport, employee referral program.
- Well stocked and modern designed kitchens with fruits on a weekly basis, tea, coffee machines and more.
- Relax rooms with gaming consoles and billiards.
- Development possibilities like trainings, meetups, conferences and e-learning platforms access (e.g. Pluralsight).