- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for an awesome Android/iOS/.NET Developer who wants a career change into game development. Our Client can provide you with fully-covered Unity workshops where they will teach you everything you need to know. For the first 3 months, you will be a part of our Unity Boost class, where they will pass on their knowledge to ensure that your transition into game development in Unity is as smooth as possible. During that time, our Client will pay you as if you were doing regular work, you will be eligible for all of our benefits, and after that training, you will be able to join one of their product teams.
- Implementing and prototyping new game features for our biggest hits
- Brainstorming new ideas together with your team to continually iterate and improve user experience of our games
- Working with Unity systems (including Physics, UI, Input, Particles, Animations)
- Optimizing the games to run smoothly on mobile platforms
- Cooperating with server developers for seamless backend integration
what we expect
- 3+ years of mobile development experience. There’s no need to have prior game development experience. If you are a good engineer and value a holistic and technology-agnostic approach to software engineering, we’d like to hear from you
- Good knowledge of Java/Kotlin/C#/Swift
- Experience with app architecture patterns (like MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture, etc.)
- Experience with debugging, profiling and performance optimizations
- A deep care about developing, releasing and maintaining high quality code
- Good communication skills and being a team player
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Hobby projects that can show your interest in software development.
- Participation in hackathons.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in working with client-server architecture.
what we offer
- Direct impact on the final product.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- An easily accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruit, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.