Angular Developer – freelance (Regular/Senior)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
• The designs are ready, the implementation is ongoing.
• The application is comprehensive, it combines many functionalities, which is quite challenging for the frontend.
• The team consist of five developers, tester, designer and project manager.
• Storybook is used to present interactive components.
• The application is written for our client - it is a project for HR, created both for the internal needs of the department (payroll, documentation, organizational structure, updates for employees) and for external actions, mainly recruitment.
• Collaboration with designers to provide high quality frontend is on a daily basis.
• Mobile first approach is emphasized, no additional frameworks are used.
Creating reusable Angular components.
Implementing changes and new functionalities.
Cooperating with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers.
Maintaining communication with customers.
Nice-to-have tech stack: UI Router, Azure.
Creating new features
Maintaining current software
Contact with the client
What we offer
We are creating a knowledge and information centre for the employee. It is a global project for companies that want to provide their employees with essential information collected in one place (social media, training, working with a Team Leader, recruitment, HR, etc.). We are creating everything from scratch. The project is still ongoing, both on the front-end and back-end side.
The client offers a tool to their customers, which is gaining in popularity. In addition, working with a client from the UK gives you the opportunity to constantly develop your language skills and work in a diverse culture.
We keep everything up-to-date. At the moment, we are using Angular 9, and we are planning to migrate to a higher version. After a year of working in the project, you will learn advanced Angular functionalities: reusable generic components, CSS, Sass (layouts are created without any CSS frameworks), Flex, storybook for presenting interactive components, to name but a few.
All roles are involved in the project: PM, BA, TA, 6 Back-End Developers, 2 Front-End Developers, 3 Testers. Most of the team members are seniors - so there is always someone to learn from!
Hourly based salary (90-150 PLN per hour) for candidates with their own business activity (B2B contract).
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.