private medical care
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 5 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
About the project
The Software Developer is responsible, as part of the development team, to accomplish the necessary technical activities (e.g. analysis, technical documentation, development, testing, etc.) that are required to build and implement software. The task of the Software Developer is to participate in the entire software development life cycle, developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing software, deploying and configuring the created applications.
• Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
• Develops technical specifications, determines operational feasibility of requirements.
• Transforms software designs and specifications into functioning software, producing clean and efficient code.
• Optimizes and maintains legacy systems, integrates software components and third-party programs.
• Performs software upgrades and configurations to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
• Improves operations and optimizes system efficiency by analysing performance indicators and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Proactively investigates problem areas, recommends and executes improvements.
• Automates tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
• Troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments.
• Resolves user-submitted problems and questions, fixes bugs in existing code.
• Revises, updates, refactors and debugs existing code.
• Designs, implements, and conducts tests to verify the proper operation of code.
• Develops and updates training and technical documentation, including flowcharts, diagrams, code comments and clear code, using company standards.
• Demonstrates the developed solutions and features to users and colleagues.
• Documents development and operational procedures.
• Maintains project knowledge by documenting software changes and revisions.
Training and support:
• Serves as an expert on the developed applications and provides training and technical support for users.
• Supports junior developers’ work.
• Actively participates in the procedures and ceremonies as prescribed by the development methodology.
• Shares knowledge, maintains best practices within the development team and across teams.
• Contributes to team meetings; collaborates with the team to determine and fine-tune development methodologies and toolsets.
• Maintains and updates professional knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and by participating in educational workshops, reading professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
Educational background in computer science, software engineering or other relevant discipline.
Experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineering or similar role.
Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Understanding of object-oriented software engineering.
Knowledge of coding languages and frameworks/systems necessary for performing his tasks.
2+ years of experience in Angular is necessary.
Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
Attention to detail.
Ability to work independently.
.NET and T-SQL development experience is an advantage.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
What we offer
Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 50 000 employees now).
Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development.
Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus.
Medical and life insurance, MyBenefit system.
Permanent contract from the very beginning.
Possibility of Home Office (up to 20% of time).
Flexible working hours.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
employee referral program
Phone interview with Eurofins recruiter
Video conversation with technical leaders
Video conversation with manager
EUROFINS GSC IT POLAND Sp. z o.o.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 4.56 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and about 50,000 staff.
Why are we here?
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
As a fast paced growing environment we are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals and not afraid to take risks in order to achieve goals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.