Antivirus Engineer with German
Miejsce pracy: Bydgoszcz
As an Antivirus Engineeryou will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Antivirus (AV) infrastructure as a part of the ETM (Endpoint Threat Management) Team in Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
Your main duties will consist of:
- administration and maintenance of the end point protection infrastructure,
- design and implement the AV solutions,
- management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz (remote work possibillity).
- professional experience: >2 years,
- working hours: 5x10 business hours shifts,
- standby duty for given services.
- ability to work well in a team,
- methodical and disciplined work approach,
- good analytical skills,
- good interpersonal skills.
- German and English spoken and written on at least B2 level;
- TOEIC certification would be a plus.
Skills and competencies:
- knowledge of the Endpoint Protection (Antivirus) systems - preferred vendors: McAfee, TrendMicro (Symantec, ESET, Kaspersky would be a plus),
- experience in an enterprise managed operations environments,
- knowledge of the Windows operating system environment.
Additional Advantages would be a plus:
- knowledge of SQL Server environment,
- powerShell and VBScript knowledge,
- Active Directory knowledge,
- Linux/Unix experience,
- understanding of enterprise data centre technologies,
- security event log collection and analysis.
Preferred certifications or equivalent knowledge:
- McAfee Certified Product Specialist,
- Microsoft Engineering Certification Path.
Please attach your CV in English.
Private life and travel insurance
Private medical care incl. dental care
Training and development programs
Learning foreign languages
Worldwide career opportunities
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz