AP Accountant (English/German/Spanish/French) (m/f)
Our Client offers an excellent opportunity to development and gain broad experience in an open and friendly work environment, stable employment conditions as well as attractive salary and trainings.
Informacje o kliencie
Our client is a global manufacturing company that is looking for ambitious candidates and potential talents that enjoys challanges. Join the company now and create yourself a chance to create your work environment.
- Receive and review invoices and/or other documentation for completeness and compliance with defined policies and procedures
- Reconciliation and analysis of account balances during month end process
- Maintain logs, enter and balance account data, generate statistical summary reports as required
- Ensure proper matching of invoices and maintaining the AP GL .
- Log and follow up of issues related to invoices not matched within the system
- Perform bi-monthly vendor payments and follow-up via Electronic Banking systems
- Ensure vendor payments are properly forecasted and signed by relevant parties in a timely manner
- Vendor Master Data maintenance, ensure accuracy of the Vendor Master Data in the ERP systems
- Compliance screening of vendors for every addition / change to the VMD
- Validation of correctness of banking information and that the data is sufficient for wire transfers
- Perform Program Administrator activities for the company's Credit Card program
- Code, verify and process invoices according to defined policies and procedures in ERP systems
- Contribute to Credit Card program cycle close process, ensure cycle close activities are performed and that relevant information is communicated to the internal customers
- Perform month end accounting entries for our internal customers
- Interact with the Tax team for VAT and Intrastat related purposes and with the Central Accounting team for audit and statutory account information
- Ensure that internal and external queries are accurately resolved in a timely manner
- Actively participate with the team to contribute to process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bookkeeping/accountancy knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- 2+ years of experience in AP
- 3+ years degree
- Fluent in English and German/Spanish/French
- International environment
- Private, medical coverage
- Life Assurance
- Benefits system
- Additional bonus
- Flexible working hours
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page