Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
- Performing review of invoices and other payables related documents for appropriateness and approvals;
- Maintaining accounting of invoices in accordance with the statutory policies;
- Ensuring tax rates are coded properly;
- Raising, routing and managing invoice exceptions processes;
- Handling queries in an accurate manner;
- Working closely with internal clients and sustaining good working relationship;
- Collaborating with GL team and other Finance Centers;
- Preparation of analysis associated with invoice payment process;
- Ensure closing and daily processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations;
- Identify potential quick improvements within the processes;
- Supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries;
- Assisting in preparation of new internal control documentation;
- Testing new systems, policies and tools.
- At least 2 years proven operational experience in accounting function, AP preferred;
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance would be an asset;
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
- Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
- Fluent English;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions