- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
- Process invoices/CN in SAP, make tax determinations/interpretation of taxable vs non-taxable items.
- Monitor AP debit balances and blocked invoices and correct any issues as they arise.
- Perform monthly and yearly close activities.
- Handle external and internal vendor correspondences via email and/or phone and provide support to other colleagues.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field.
- At least 2 years of professional background in similar position.
- Fluent in English. (knowledge of other european language will be an advantage).
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills.
- Organizational skills and accuracy.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Development opportunities.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
About the role:
The Team Lead manage the team of 4 people, process and service in the scope of responsibility. Analyze all assignments in field of expertise and assigns them to the correct resources. Resolves assignments in area of expertise. Guides the Senior Application Support Analyst in order to ensure that assignments get resolved within the agreed timeline. Report and ensure process improvements. Participate in projects delivery as Expert in the Analytics area.