sharing the costs of sports activities
DFDS Polska Sp z o.o.
- Roosevelta 18, Jeżyce, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 13 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
We are looking for candidates who wish to develop their career within Finance & Accounting!
If you already gained your experience in these areas – apply today and let’s talk!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with Vendors / Customers
- Query handling via e-mail and phone
- Supplier/Customer ledger controlling
- Invoice processing and costing
- Performing and support other team members in day-to-day operations according to the
- assigned tasks
- Resolving standard queries and issues related to relevant processes
- Following and updating policies and work instructions
- Performing month-end closing activities including reporting
- Supporting junior team members in daily tasks
- Communicating and cooperating with team members and other departments as well as internal and external auditors
- Maintaining a good working relationship with Local Business Units
- Supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries
- Ensuring high quality of provided services (KPI measurement)
- Carrying out any other tasks requested by a Team Leader or Manager
- Taking active part in cross-training initiative and cross departmental meetings to understand end to end process flow and interactions for process failure risk mitigation
Very good command of English (at least B2 level)
Very good Excel skills
Very good communication skills
Ability to build a good working relationship within the Team and with Customers and Local Business Units
Diligent and accurate when working with documents
Interested in developing their career within Finance
Accounting knowledge and experience
Experience within D365 software will be an asset
What we offer
Our unique, Scandinavian work culture – we know how to build friendly, positive place to work at, with great atmosphere and people who care, who respect each other, who are always ready to help and simply enjoy working with us!
Work- life balance – we respect your time after work – you have flexible working hours, you can come to work between 8:00 and 9:15 and have 30 min paid break during the day!
Top location of our office – we are in the heart of Poznan - Rondo Kaponiera – you can easily get to the office from any place!
Comfortable and modern office – you can use an adjustable desk, comfortable chair, spend time in relaxation zone, take a break in modern kitchen with coffee machine and healthy snacks
Attractive social benefits package – you can use private medical and dental care – premium package, Multisport, MyBenefit and group insurance
There is always something going on! – we like spending time together, we organize team integration (once a month), DFDS parties, family and sports events, we also join charity campaigns
We move for all to grow – we give you the opportunity to develop during our internal trainings and development programs, we provide founding for courses and training, you can also join free English, French and German classes (1,5h once a week) and you can build your career in any of our departments
You can travel for free with our ships!
We support Employees Referral Program – you receive your financial bonus once your recommended colleague extends a contract with DFDS after his/her 3 months trial period
And last but not the least – we are a group of great people!
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
DFDS Polska Sp z o.o.
DFDS is Europe’s largest and the most reliable integrated shipping and logistics company with more than 10,000+ employees in 22 countries. We have quite a long history to share - the company was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Copenhagen.
In 2013, one of DFDS branch - DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs approx. 400 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Continuous Improvement and Customs & Compliance.
We have a unique Scandinavian work culture and we develop to be the best organization to work in. Together we achieved a lot of success and one of them took place in 2017, when DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.