QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
AP Accountant - Senior
- Real job experience from day one, based on the employment contract.
- Being a part of the Finance Team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
- Responsible for overall payment process – posting deductions, running proposals, getting proper payment approvals, uploading payment medium files on bank sites, ensuring timely and accurate payment execution.
- Ensuring that all policies are followed, especially in case of urgent payments.
- Resolve payment related escalations.
- Resolve month end inquires including cleaning up outstanding open liabilities.
- Assists the GBS AP Supervisor by providing direction/training to other Associates.
- Contributing to team effort by performing other duties as assigned by GBS AP Supervisor.
- Assisting the GBS AP Supervisors and AP Associates with resolving more complex correspondence issues for vendors and/or QVC personnel. Assistance will include performing research, and analysis.
- Prepares the daily control logs/reports, both standard and ad hoc.
- Will be responsible for daily Coupa system and query management support.
- Assists with system testing and enhancements as required. Drives standardization and continuous improvement culture among team members.
- Ensures SOX compliance, supports audit.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Speak English fluently.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in AP Department.
- Have experience in working with SAP.
- Present good knowledge of Excel.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and numeric skills, with good attention to detail.
- Are able to perform account reconciliation.
- Have the ability to adapt when, due to business demands, deadlines and priorities change.
- Present the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines. Motivates a team to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt when, due to business demands, deadlines and priorities change.