CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
Your main tasks would be:
- Coding and processing invoices in accounting system(MyBuy, People Soft)
- Processing of employee expenses
- Participating in vendor setup process
- Preparing of payments (invoices, employee expenses, payrolls, taxes)
- Preparing of reports, statistics, etc.
- Performing AP and Expense month-end close
- Documenting processes and procedures; preparation of internal accounting / reporting procedures, manuals, instructions
- Supporting team in other accounting activities
- Processing variety ad-hoc queries
Perfect candidate profile:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting (AP) or Finance and Accounting degree
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Experience in using accounting systems, processes and controls. Knowledge of PeopleSoft would be an advantage
- Good MS Excel skills
- Detail-orientated, accurate, able to work as part of a team
- Highly organized and structured to ensure activities are prioritized to meet critical deadlines
- Proactive approach and active search for solutions and improvement possibilities
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.