- Adgar Park West - Budynek 'A', al. Jerozolimskie 181 A, 02-222 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our Partners and each Other.AP Accountant with English
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in the family atmosphere with your colleagues from Accounts Payable Team
- Learn new practical skills of Accounts Payable process in international environment (we collaborate with 12 countries and 17 Franke entities)
- Initiate improvements and support Franke automation projects
- Work together with the colleagues from other ESSC departments and local Franke finance departments in Europe
- Participate in practical trainings organized by your colleagues or on LinkedIn platform
- Enjoy your work :)
- Keep the balance between your work and private life.
We will count on you in:
- Booking invoices in SAP – uploading invoices to SAP, coding, parking and posting according to the defined Standard Operating Procedure and the local accounting regulations
- Handling of consignment stock invoices and consignment GL accounts
- Supporting in delivery notes uploads
- Monitoring the approval flow of invoices
- Supporting month end closing activities related to the Accounts Payable department
- Processing expense reports in SAP Concur
- Building positive and strong relationships with ESSC Team and local Franke entities
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Business Education or Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics - it is an asset
- Experience in Accounts Payable or in other finance departments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel’s basic functions)
- SAP knowledge (SAP FI) is a big asset
- Excellent English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of any other European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish) will be a big asset
Who are you...
- Team Player - Teamwork makes wonderful things happen!
- Enterprising - Innovation is the key. We encourage you to share your ideas!
- Accountable - We deliver what we promise and make it wonderful!
- Focus on self-improvement - You push yourself and others to give their best and make it wonderful!
In return, we offer you:
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in Home Solutions sector and has a stable market position,
- A chance for professional development,
- Work in an environment where English is the business language of communication,
- Office location – quick and convenient public transport, near to the Blue City shopping Center and West Railway Station
- Flexible working time and home office options,
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- Private medical care (also for family members) - Medicover
- Benefit system cards
- Life insurance
- Discount for Franke products
- E-learning platform
- Great coffee in the office
- Satisfaction from your daily duties
Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens and bathrooms, professional foodservice, coffee preparation and semi-/public washrooms established in 40 countries. At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our partners, customers and each other.
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us.
Please attach your CV in English.
Franke Polska ESSC
Al. Jerozolimskie 181A, Adgar Park West Build
Additional information can be found at: www.franke.com