- Stanisława Dubois 41, 50-208 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Verifying and accurate processing of particular accounting transactions in order to ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with their terms
- Assuring invoice compliance with tax/legal rules and accounting standards
- Reconciling supplier statements and accounts
- Monitoring process performance related KPIs and metrics to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Closing monthly accounting periods to ensure that all information is entered into the company’s accounting ledger accurately and make corrections as needed
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with Suppliers and Local Business Units
- Contacting internal partners from different countries to obtain required information/approvals
- Resolving discrepancies by cooperation with business partners and vendors
Higher education, preferably in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics.
Experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
Good knowledge of English (min. B1/B2) and Finnish (B2/C1)
Focus on results and pay attention to details
Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and handle a number of tasks and prioritiespriorities
Application final deadline:
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Parker is dedicated to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection, use, transfer and retention of Personal Data, including the laws of the United States of America, the European Union (including EU Regulation 2016/679 referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and those of other countries or regions where Parker conducts business.