- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
AP Accountant with German
- Vendor documents processing;
- Handling vendor and business queries (internal and external);
- Monitoring open vendor balances (including debit balances) and related activities;
- Monitoring blocked invoices;
- Resolving the issues in order to release outgoing payments;
- GR/IR activities;
- Delivering productivity and quality results as per the KPIs and targets settled;
- Constant improvement of the process;
- Perform monthly and yearly close activities;
- Master Degree in Finance or Accounting or related;
- Additional official certification will be an asset;
- 2 years of proven track experience in finance and accounting area (SSC, BPO environment preferably);
- English and German language skills on at least B2 level;
- Good knowledge of SAP FI/CO;
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google-based applications knowledge;
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
- 100% remote work during pandemic
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.