Goldman Recruitment is a leading Polish consulting company specializing
in recruitment using Search & Selection and Executive Search methods.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of service, ahead of the market
and creating a new standard in the personal consulting industry. www.goldmanrecruitment.pl
For our Client, the international organization from the technology sector, we are looking for an experienced and junior role for AP German department.
AP Accountant with German (online transition project)
- handling and resolving escalated Accounts Payable, invoice and payment processing issues,
- managing vendor queries in more complicated cases,
- execute S2P month-end close activities including AP accruals and journal entries,
- maintain vendor accounts and reconciliation,
- prepare and process vendor payments,
- execute S2P accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- support migration of the processes from EMEA countries and prepare S2P related process documentation,
- participate in setting up and designing new process in Krakow,
- maintain communication with vendors and banks,
- apply techniques and standards to improve the process.
- minimum 0,5 - 1 year of experience in AP/S2P,
- previous experience in transition as an asset,
- completed a degree in higher education (BA),
- good understanding of end to end payable processes,
- strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- excellent organizational and analytical skills, solid problem solving and detail oriented,
- ability to work in culturally diverse teams,
- very good knowledge of German,
- very good knowledge of English.
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team in an American organization,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- process improvement possibility,
- private medical care and other benefits,
- annual bonus,
- an extra day-off
- flexible working hours and work-life balance,
- comfortable and modern office,
- relocation package.