QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, which has been certified as one of the UK country’s best by the Top Employers Institute, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
We are constantly growing so we are in need of Accounts Payable Accountant with Italian to join our company.
AP Accountant with Italian
- Real job experience from day one, based on the employment contract.
- Being a specialist in the Finance Department with exposure to our global business.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
- Collaboration with AP Specialists, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Quality and Distribution Centers to reconcile balances disputed by Vendors. Providing copies of debit balance back up documents to Merchandising and Vendors, answering any questions, (nature of the debit balance), that might arise.
- Generating monthly dunning notices to Vendors, making follow-up phone calls as necessary.
- Collaborating with Legal, and the outside Collection Agency providing information needed to resolve the debit balance and/or litigates suits, Provide direction/suggestions to the Merchandising and Finance teams to avoid future debit balances.
- Researching all debit balances prior to the closing of the month to ensure that debit balances are kept at a minimum.
- Supports Direct team in invoice validating, process and query handling.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor Degree – Accounting/Business/Mathematics/Statistics/Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an Accounts Payable position ( Italian market ).
- Italian- min. C1.
- English- min. B2.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail a must.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel required.