AP Accountant with Spanish
Jones Lang LaSalle Group Services Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
Jones Lang LaSalle is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate and investment management. Jones Lang LaSalle are continuing to rollout a shared service processes and have established the European Finance Centre (EFC) in Warsaw, Poland. EFC performs accounting activities for businesses located across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that all received invoices from different European countries are processed in a timely and efficient manner, are correctly reflected in the ledgers, in line with corporate policy/ statutory and SOX requirements; in addition this person will be responsible for:
- Performing vendor payments and managing reminders
- Ensuring high value of payments and critical payments are executed on time
- Managing vendor contacts and providing superior customer service to vendors and internal clients
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Managing AP related documentation
- Assisting with the reconciliation of AP related accounts and the resolution of associated issues
- Running month end closing reports
- Providing accrual information to the local finance
- Managing AP issues and resolving them in line with the Service Level Agreement
- Propose and implement Continuous Improvements initiatives in order to increase the efficiency of performed processes
- Fluent spoken & written English and Spanish is a must
- Min. of 2 years accounting experience
- Good understanding of accounts payable accounting practices
- Experience in a shared service centre or a large financial organization is desirable
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft or other ERP package is an advantage
- Good organizational skills and methodical working approach
- Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and handle a number of tasks and priorities
- Sensitivity to inter-cultural issues when dealing with a range of internal and external customers
- Ability to efficiently liaise/communicate with other EFC team members, Local Finance, IT and external parties.
- Highly professional, multinational and dynamic environment
- Great work environment & friendly working atmosphere
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives
- Possibility to develop accounting competencies
- Competitive benefits package
Send your application in English via "Apply" button
with the reference in the subject: AP/SP.
Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jedn.: Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.)." Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.