AP Accountant with Swedish
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Grafton Recruitment, founded in 1982, is a leading provider of recruitment solutions with more than 30 years' experience. Grafton Recruitment is one of Europe's largest independent firms, placing experienced professionals, mid &top management in all industry sectors, functions and public services.With 30 offices in Europe and about 650 employees we cover the following countries: Czech Republic | Hungary | Ireland | Lithuania | Poland | Romania | Slovakia | Turkey.Our high quality of service is proved by ISO certificate.
For our Client, new Company on Krakow market wchih is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Senior AP Accountant with Swedish. It is a chance to take part in transition of Financial processes for a new SSC.
- Process non-purchase order invoices adhering closely to company policy and controls
- Monitor and follow-up on invoices blocked for payment and take action to release when appropriate.
- Ensure invoices and related support are scanned and entered into the system.
- Process and match purchase order and non-purchase order invoices.
- Monitor and resolve issues within the system supported invoice workflow process.
- Resolve and escalate invoices requiring further research before posting with the appropriate party, internally or externally.
- Establish and maintain a positive and productive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Research, resolve, and respond to payment related issues, inquiries or other requests.
- Engage with other departments to ensure proper and efficient recording of expenses.
- Evaluate opportunities to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness in invoice processing.
- Maintain accounts payable policies and adhere to other established internal controls within the payables process.
- Perform ad hoc duties to assist the business.
- 1-3 years of experience in AP process
- University degree (Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related will be an asset)
- Very good knowledge of English and Swedish
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive team work approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very interesting job in corporate environment
- Additional benefits
- Possibility to plan own career for next few years within company
Recruitment Agency No. 20329
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: "Zgadzam się na wykorzystanie przez firmę Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o. danych osobowych w celu pośrednictwa pracy (posiadania i przetwarzania przekazanych danych osobowych oraz ich udostępniania klientom w ramach prowadzonych projektów rekrutacyjnych) zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz.U.2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) aż do momentu pisemnego wycofania zgody. Potwierdzam, że zostałem poinformowany o prawach do zmiany, dostępu i ochrony tych danych".