sharing the costs of sports activities
Westrock Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowska 280, Zabierzów (pow. krakowski)Zabierzów (pow. krakowski), Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As the Accounts Payable you will be involved providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the WestRock organisation. The role is to complete payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. You will manage Accounts Payable Accountant’s responsibilities also highlights the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
How you will impact WestRock:
As a vital team member of the finance team, it’s important that an Accounts Payable job description includes:
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including requests from the plants, reminders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
• Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing payment proposals
• Requesting necessary changes; adding new VM records according to the company policy
• Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
• Preparing analyses of accounts and producing month-end reports
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Continuing to improve the AP processes
1-3 years of working experience as accounts payable clerk (or accounts receivable clerk)
Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
Proficiency in English and in MS Office
Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Additional language will be an asset
What we offer
Attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
Career advancement opportunities with a Fortune 200 global packaging leader where sustainability, safety and inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
Private Medical Services in LuxMed with preferential rates for additional family members
Life insurance in AXA, with preferential rates for additional family members
Holiday pay bonus
MultiSport Card, Cafeteria system
One additional leave day every 3rd work anniversary
Free parking space
We can offer 2 days per week for Home office
Our office is located in Kraków Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park), Eximius Park (building no. 800, ul. Krakowska 280 KBP-800, 32-080 Zabierzów
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
Westrock Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
We are a Fortune 500 company you've probably never heard of. WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
Currently in our office in Kraków Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park), we are looking for an experienced
Accounts Payable Accountant.