sharing the costs of sports activities
- Robotnicza 42A, Stare Miasto, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 19 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
As an AP Clerk you will be responsible for logging and processing of purchase invoices (Stock and Overheads) through to payment, ensuring all work is accurate and invoices are paid in line with agreed payment terms.
Within the scope of responsibilities is also reconciling creditor statements and keeping a good line of communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Our core activity is linked with AP tasks, but we want to develop ourselves in various areas.
We have real impact on the shape of our processes, and we are looking for improvement possibilities in our daily work (any kaizen idea counts)!
If you already have some experience in AP and would like to further develop your career in Finance in a growing global company, this opportunity is for you!
- Your responsibilities will include processing supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner to ensure Stock and Overheads are accurately recorded and suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
- Additionally, you will create and update suppliers accounts in accordance with internal policy and procedures.
- You will have a chance to use your skills to investigate and resolve invoice/GRNI queries with Procurement Department, Goods in Department and /or Suppliers to ensure the above.
- Your support will also extend to reconciling discrepancies between supplier and company to ensure accounts are correct.
- You will have an opportunity to undertake or assist with payment runs in accordance with company signatories’ policy.
- Your duties will also include supporting the team, including assisting with the month-end close processing when necessary to ensure an efficient service is provided to the business.
What will you also need?
• Higher Education
• Fluent English (other language would be a plus)
• Purchase ledger processing experience
• Experience in using computerised AP System
• Good Excel skills
• Efficient communication skills
Most importantly you will be passionate about our Incora Values and exceeding customer expectations:
• Courage Take ownership for issues and problems.
• Collaboration Work positively with others a real team player
• Commitment Focuses on consistently achieving great results.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
coffee / tea
employee referral program
So, if you feel you have all of this, and even more, apply now.
In return we will offer you an exciting package that includes a great salary, benefits and more. But most importantly we will offer you the chance to become part of our Incora Story.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Incora™ (a merge of 2 great companies’: Pattonair and Wesco) is a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Our promise to our customers is to reduce complexity and increase reliability so they can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We exist to enable the mission critical.
With a strong foundation in the aerospace and defence markets, we also utilize our expertise to serve industrial manufacturing, marine, pharmaceuticals, and beyond. We manage all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management, from logistics to on-site customer services.
We pride ourselves on offering:
• Industry-leading capabilities
• Innovative solutions
• Greater customer value
• Trusted supplier relationships
• Business growth and operational efficiency
Our people make us unique, and we offer an Outstanding Colleague Experience.
We live by our values: Courage, Collaboration and Commitment and are proud to add real value to our customers’ businesses. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company.