- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
AP Corporate Accountant
- Process Non-PO AP invoices accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets
- Ensure invoice compliance with accountancy, tax, local, legal rules
- Assist in month end closing (AP/GL Reconciliation)
- Resolve accurately and on time all business/supplier queries
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Involvement in Vendor Set up process
- Daily work with foreign clients (meetings, calls)
- 1-3 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting (AP) or Finance and Accounting degree
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of English will be a must
- Good MS Excel skills
- Experience in People Soft Oracle system would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Stand-alone approach to business challenges
- Strong communication skills
- Another European language is an advantage
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Would like to know more about this position ? Click apply and meet our Talent Resourcing Team
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.
develop your skills and talents.