HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
AP Expert & Compliance Lead with Spanish language
Our Procure to Pay Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As an Accounts Payable Expert and Compliance Lead you will be dedicated to accounts payable responsibilities for Spain with attention to complex or non-standard operations related to verification of correct bookkeeping according to the local taxation law. As an experienced contributor, you will support the team with deep process expertise and work closely with country controllers and tax team.
What will your day consist of?
- You will timely and accurately process documents for payment
- You will provide answer to customer queries in timely and efficient manner, most commonly using Spanish language capabilities
- You will ensure that documentation received is in accordance with legal requirements
- You will work with multiple IT systems and applications
- You will identify opportunities for process improvements within area of expertise and provide recommendations
- You will support & develop team members with process related knowledge
Who are we looking for?
- 2 – 4 years of experience in accounts payable, finance or accounting
- Experience from international, shared services environment
- Very good command of both English and Spanish language (required)
- Financial background and tax knowledge would be a great asset
- Excellent MS office skills
- Problem solving approach, attention to details and quality
- International and multi-cultural mind-set
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program