- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
What do you need to have?
- Minimum 5 years on experience in Accounts Payable
- University degree (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
- Understanding of Finance & Accounting and Procurement processes
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to break a problem down into manageable tasks
What will you be responsible for?
- Taking responsibility for the invoice processing or the payments process including direct debit
- Owning specific accounts payable processes and ensuring they are successfully run
- Managing the invoice processing for identified key vendors and ensuring payment is made on time
- Supporting the AP Manager and AP Operations Manager in ensuring SLAs are met
- Solving issues as they arise and working with the AP Manager and AP Operations Manager to understand root cause
- Identifying improvement areas for the GPO and AP Operations Manager to review
- Working closely with other global teams to ensure accurate process delivery
What do we offer:
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package