- Puszkarska 7J, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The KION Group is a world-leading supplier of forklift trucks, warehouse technology, and related services as well as supply chain solutions. Our logistics solutions ensure the smooth flow of materials and information in our customers’ warehouses, factories, and distribution centers in over 100 countries.
Our Linde and STILL forklift brands serve the premium industrial truck segment. Baoli focuses on the value segment. Fenwick is the largest supplier in France and OM is a leading provider in the Indian market. Dematic is a global leader in automated material handling.
KION Business Services Polska is KION Group's Center of Excellence for Finance & Accounting Services. We provide advanced services within accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, payment transactions, general ledger and reporting
AP Team Leader
Your future tasks:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all AP processes for assigned team, in accordance with performance and quality standards,
- Manage the team to achieve performance/quality standards defined in relevant service level agreements,
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members as required,
- Support and develop the team through regular communication, planning, coaching and performance reviews,
- Proposes, evaluates and supervises the implementation of process improvements in collaboration with AP Manager,
- Resolve vendors and OUs queries or complaints relating to AP processes,
- Support the transition of AP processes from French entities into the SSC.
- You have a min. 3-4 years of experience in handling accounting processes, and you are familiar with the Accounts Payable area,
- You have around 2 years of experience in team management and setting goals,
- You can speak French and English at a minimum B2 level,
- You understand perfectly the specifics of work in an international organisation,
- You handle SAP and Excel smoothly,
- You can build good relations within the team and motivate them properly,
- You have the ability to delegate tasks and support the team in their implementation.
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours (7.00 – 10.00),
- Possibility to create completely new Teams and participate in engaging international projects,
- Stable employment contract and social package (private medical care, group insurance, and other benefits),
- Comfortable working environment: well-located office next to Bonarka City Center, relax room, fresh fruits, integration events and a friendly atmosphere.