AP Team Manager PL/RU/UA Location: Warsaw, Poland
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
To our Financial Shared Service Centre in Warsaw, we’re currently looking for Accounts Payable Team Manager. The person will manage a team of accountants dedicated to Polish, Russian and Ukrainian entities of Schneider Electric. What will you do?
- Manage the accounting team with the objective to constantly improve its efficiency
- Conduct employee assessment to ensure further development of employees and consistency with individual goals and company objectives
- Build relationship with customers to present the results, explain internal control environment and improvement initiatives
- Update process documentation and accounting procedures
- Coordinate accounting period closing activities
- Ensure compliance of accounting records with Polish accounting standards and tax regulations
- Deliver data and analyses for audit reasons
- Optionally participate in the work shadowing in assigned units of Schneider Electric
What will help you to be successful?
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience on team leading / supervising position, within the SSC/BPO environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting (focus on Polish regulations and AP process preferred)
- University degree in Accounting or similar discipline or a certificate of Independent Accountant
- Strong knowledge of accounting tools and IT systems (i.e. SAP and Excel)
- High level of communication and analytical skills,
- Fluency in English. Russian will be an asset
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) is a plus
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account in this and in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".