- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a team member of Invoice to Pay structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from a scratch by taking part in transition in different European countries and not only!
Junior Expert with Russian language, which we are currently looking for, will be responsible for executing a specific area of expertise in the Invoice to Pay process ensuring that that specific area is delivering the maximum contribution to the overall departmental targets.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Performing full-cycle accounts payable processes – including three-way and two-way PO matching, manual coding entry, batching and data entry.
- Reviewing entries for accuracy in account coding and banking requirements.
- Ensuring invoices are recorded in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Communicating effectively with vendors and the other employees to resolve payment processing issues.
- Monitoring invoice progress from receipt through approval.
- Assisting in reconciling supplier statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable related structure.
- Very good communication skills in English and Russian (verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with internal/external stakeholders and to manage deadlines.
- Ability to work in a remote environment from a global level whilst continuously retaining ‘an eye’ for the details.
- Expertize of SAP, with preference to SAP Vendor Invoice Management and SAP Finance.
- Knowledge of e-procurement suites (SAP SRM, SAP Ariba) will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance