private medical care
AP Travel and Expense Junior Accountant / Accountant with English
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
- Stanisława Dubois 41, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 24 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- remote recruitment
Accounts Payable (AP) department is maintaining strong relationships between the business and
vendors. AP department is responsible for the timely and correct processing of particular accounting transactions according to corporate documentation.
T&E Accountant entails dealing with customers' inquiries and providing a high quality of internal customer service. While reporting to AP Team leader, in this role you will also support local controllers in month-end closing activities. You will be taking part in involvement in and handling of Travel Expense management processes controlling Travel and Expense reports according to guidelines and securing compliance according to internal procedures and legislation in the control.
Moreover, you will be engaged in month end procedures within area documentation of work done according to work instructions supporting documentation for audits keep daily, weekly, monthly KPI's updated.
More specifically but not limited to, you will be:
• Verifying and accurating processing of particular accounting transactions in order to ensure liabilities are paid in accordance with their terms
• Timely and accurately processing of specific accounting transactions and Travel reports according to process documentation
• Providing high quality of internal customer service
• Monitoring process performance related KPIs and metrics to identify potential opportunities for improvements
• Closing monthly accounting periods to ensure that all information is entered into the company’s accounting ledger accurately and make corrections as needed
• Developing and maintaining good relationships with Suppliers and Local Business Units
• Contacting internal partners from different countries to obtain required information/approvals
• Resolving discrepancies by cooperation with business partners and vendors
• Leading improvement and transport cost savings related projects.
Higher education, preferably in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
Experience in a similar role will be an advantage
Good knowledge of English language (min. B2), German language(B2) will be an asset
Focus on results and pay attention to details
Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and handle a number of tasks and priorities
Proactiveness and continuous focus on process automation and optimization projects.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
retirement pension plan
video games at work
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
Established in 2013, Parker Hannifin European Shared Service Center (ESSC) is responsible for the transfer, implementation, and optimization of processes in the field of finance and accounting. We support Parker Hannifin's locations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Currently, ESSC employs over 300 employees in accounting departments
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Parker is dedicated to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection, use, transfer and retention of Personal Data, including the laws of the United States of America, the European Union (including EU Regulation 2016/679 referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and those of other countries or regions where Parker conducts business.